One day two trades....

Trade Advice or Team Help

One day two trades....

Postby TOTFC » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:28 am

I finished 8th in this league last year so I figured I better try to make a few moves. Here is what I ended up with : trade 1 - gave Ray Rice and Sanu for Calvin and the 2.6 rookie pick trade 2 - gave Bennet, Sidney Rice, Quizz, Russell Wilson and the 1.4 for Alex Smith, J. Bell, R. Jennings, Cole Beasely and Jimmy Graham :) I have Matty Ice and Schaub at QB , Marshall, Calvin, and Fitz at WR, Graham at TE....I like it ! I just figured I'd share my moves lol
12 team PPr all TDS 5 points.. Start 1qb, 1-3 rbs, 3-5 wrs, 1-2 tes, 1 def, 1-k Stafford - Foster, Lamar Miller, Tate, Freeman, Ogybana, Blue - Harvin, Calvin, Dez, V.Jax, Fitz, Nicks, Harvin, Benjamin, Sanu - Rudolph, Chandler....
TOTFC
Mascot

Re: One day two trades....

Postby Dobby » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:21 pm

The 1st trade I really like, the 2nd one is absolutely horrible. I wouldn´t give up more than a late rd pick for all those players you´re getting, except Graham of course. Honestly, to me that trade looks pretty much like you gave away Russell Wilson, Quizz, Sidney Rice and the 1.04 :o for only Graham. Thats way too much to give up!
DFW48 Team - Wichita´s Hall of Fame Squad
QB: Manziel,Flacco,Glennon
RB : L.Bell,Rice,Pierce,Brown,Turbin,McKinnon
WR: AJ Green,Marshall,Flash,Allen,Floyd,M.Evans,Blackmon,D.Street
TE: Ertz,Graham,Escobar
K: Vinatieri
DST: STL
IR: Bradford
Dobby

Postby jordanzs » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:41 pm

I dunno, if I was rolling deep at my positions, I would probably give up that much for Graham.

1st trade is Great. I'd draft Calvin over Rice any day of the week.
jordanzs

Postby CoachJankySpanky » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:08 pm

jordanzs wrote:I dunno, if I was rolling deep at my positions, I would probably give up that much for Graham.

1st trade is Great. I'd draft Calvin over Rice any day of the week.

Me too, but I only see Wilson and the 1.04 as the pieces you lost that really matter. Quizz and Rice are just fluff to me and are merely adequate depth-type pieces. Good work. I like both trades for you as they should help you stay at the top of the food chain.
12 team,non-ppr
1QB-ARod,Flacco,A.Smith
2-4RB- AP,McCoy,Forte,Miller,FJax,Bryce,Dunbar,Seastrunk,
D.Williams
2-4WR-Mega,Dez,Jordy,A.Brown,Fitz,Blackmon,Hill,Bailey,Lee,
Janis,K.Norwood,Coleman
1-3TE-Graham,Olsen,Bostick,Fiedorowicz
K-Graham
D-Texans
CoachJankySpanky

Postby TOTFC » Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:23 pm

Dobby wrote:The 1st trade I really like, the 2nd one is absolutely horrible. I wouldn´t give up more than a late rd pick for all those players you´re getting, except Graham of course. Honestly, to me that trade looks pretty much like you gave away Russell Wilson, Quizz, Sidney Rice and the 1.04 :o for only Graham. Thats way too much to give up!

I have Ryan and Schaub at QB already....would you start Wilson over Ryan? I doubt I would. The 1.4 is a good pick but it is still an unknown. The guys he gave me were fill in players to even it out so he didn't have to drop guys (his choice). I would trade all that for Graham all day everyday but to each his own :) Also I have Calvin , Marshall, and Fitz at WR so I highly doubt Sidney Rice would ever see my line-up just to let ya know lol . Thanks for the input anyways man ;)
12 team PPr all TDS 5 points.. Start 1qb, 1-3 rbs, 3-5 wrs, 1-2 tes, 1 def, 1-k Stafford - Foster, Lamar Miller, Tate, Freeman, Ogybana, Blue - Harvin, Calvin, Dez, V.Jax, Fitz, Nicks, Harvin, Benjamin, Sanu - Rudolph, Chandler....
TOTFC
Mascot

Return to Dynasty War Room